“Nice local restaurant”
Review of Soho Cafe & Bar

Soho Cafe & Bar
Ranked #119 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Soho embraces cultures, offering an extensive menu that includes sushi, steak, pasta, and many different types of seafood. Known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and universal cuisine, it has been a top choice for locals and tourists in Myrtle Beach for many years. Located just two blocks from the oceanfront, Soho doubles as a savory eatery by day and a chic hotspot by night. The stylish interior brings an artistic element to the diner experience with artwork, lighting and modern furnishings, plus relaxing music keeps the lounge going after hours. Whether it’s girls night or a first date, the urban vibe at Soho sets it apart from other places in the area and provides a dynamic experience that’s not to be missed.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I went to Soho one evening to have a quiet meal together. The sushi was good and the lobster bang bang was great. The sea bass entree was good. Vegetable sides were a little strong in garlic for me.

1  Thank Dwayne C
SohoJohnM, Manager at Soho Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Is there anything that we could have done better to earn a few more stars? We are always looking for improve. Thanks!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

NIce little place with fresh sushi and good bar food. Within walking distance from the beach and the downtown area.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Is there anything that we could have done better to earn that 5th star? We are always looking for improve. Thanks!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Place cozy/nice...entertainment was great..were able to dance..great location to breakers resort so we did not need a car

Thanks for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back at Soho in the near future!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I'll admit, I was a bit.. ummm... intoxicated when I visited Soho with my family a few weekends ago. However, I was cognizant enough to notice this restaurant has a much more upscale and modern feel than most in the area. I live just up the street on Ocean Boulevard and this is the nicest restaurant I've been to since going to Wicked Tuna last year.

Again, I don't remember our server's name, but he was Excellent. My wife, the manager of another restaurant down here, remarked on how great he was several times throughout the meal. He was quite personable, but not at all intrusive or overbearing. He had a good knowledge of the menu and presented out wine and food well.

I had the seared ahi tuna, and ordered it Very rare. It came out perfect! I was a bit disappointed in the meager 'mixed vegetables' which turned out to be some poorly dressed lettuce, but it would've been hard to detract too much from the awesome piece of tuna. My wife got some type of steak, which I tried and found to be very tasty, but I don't remember exactly which dish it was.

Overall, I'd rate Soho a 9.5 out of 10 when compared to the average Myrtle Beach area restaurant. I would list it as a 'must visit' if you like something other than typical fried southern crap.

Thanks for your honest review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back at Soho in the near future!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The sushi selection is fantastic! The dinners are amazing. The ambiance is nice and the service is great!