“Great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We use to the here a few years ago! This time it was very good! Our waitress was very good friendly & never keep us waiting. Our meal was very good hot Served very fast! There for 4 of us & everyone said there food wa very good . We really enjoyed our meal & will go back! It is a little pricey! But the food was good so I don't mind paying more as long as it is good. Spb

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Mmmmmmm...blueberry pancakes...fantastic. My wife had the strawberry/banana waffle and was very surprised to find they used REAL fruit. Our waitress Sherry was a joy also, always on top of our drinks and making sure everything was okay. We ate here twice in a five day span and neither time were we disappointed!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Hot Stacks but we will be back. The food was very good and the price was very reasonable. I had the senior egg and hubby had an omelet and short stack. Blerina was our server and she was very efficient and friendly. Glad we found a good and convenient breakfast restaurant near where we stay.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had been here years ago with family, and decided to try it again by myself this year. I had the french toast with sausage links. It was very good and it was a good sized portion. The food and the prices are comparable with other pancake house restaurants along Kings Highway. The hostess who seated me and my waitress were both very friendly. I will certainly come here again next time I'm at Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

great to eat breakfast at the beach affordable near our hotel and get a good meal and hit the beach all day