“Never Again”

Grandma's Kitchen
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food was good, although some was greasy. The service, however, was lousy. The waitress/granddaughter didn't even know what was being served. My daughter has to follow a special diet for health reasons, and was told that what she wanted wasn't on the menu. She had to get food out of the car that she could eat. It turns out that they did have what my daughter brought in, so the waitress charged her for the food she brought in, and then wouldn't come back out and talk to us. The owner wouldn't come out either. Another staff member had to take care of her customers for her. My family and friends will not be returning.

2  Thank denarchr

Reviewed January 24, 2013

good food, are you serious? grandma has left and put grandpa in charged (he's the old man behind the counter that won't even say thank you as he takes your money). the food is warmed over food from the day before for those of ya'll who loved the food soooo much. next time you're there notice the food pieces floating in the grits and gravy. we were there and waited 15 minutes for a waitress to come . the couple beside us left after 25 minutes on waiting on a glass of water.our waitress finally came and was very rude. we asked for some more tea and she finally came and slammed the picture down on the table and walked off. I had enough at that point and asked her what her problem was? she said nothing honey , I told her not to call me honey as I am 3 times your age and not a pimp. I noticed her and the old man at the counter talking about us and laughing, so I got up and asked him in his face does he have something to say now? the little b---h was his grand daughter and he just laugh and said they wasn't laughing at nothing.what a liar.As my self, I left there with out paying and told him that DHEC will be called, he said go a head. so we did when we got back home as other people has done also.We will never return there again, the ceiling tiles are falling down and the food taste old like road kill.oh by the way, grandpa loves charging extra for out of towners!!!!! what a shame, when I was little it use to be a good place to eat. GRANDMA where are you? But don't worry, a few miles down the road from grandma kitchen is MAMMYS KITCHEN.nice people, friendly, great price(only one price, no sign at the door saying will charge extra for food not eaten) clean and they are glad that you came.their food don't taste like dead opposume out of the woods.for those of ya'll that tries grandma kitchen, then good luck. Greg and Tammy Eastover s.c.

1  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We found this restaurant on a whim. The staff were very accommodating, the bathrooms were fine, and the food was pretty good. There was a lot to choose from for breakfast. My entire crew found something they liked from the breakfast bar. It was a bit pricey for the weekend, but this is Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good food and very good variety on the morning buffet. Not over crowded and the staff was friendly. Good value for the money

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for breakfast, despite the bad reviews. Ordered fresh. Not disappointed, everything tasted great.