“Grandma put her foot in it.......and it was so good we bought grandmas breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grandma's Kitchen - CLOSED

Grandma's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Waitstaff
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast buffet had lots of variety for the price. My husband loved the grits casserole and dirty rice. We hope it brightened the little lady's day when we bought her breakfast!

Loudon, Tennessee
“Yummy christmas buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Christmas Day buffet was awesome! The fried turkey, baked turkey, ham and pork loin were great. Service was great. It was busy and everybody there seemed to be enjoying the food when we were there. Was surprised to see the bad reviews. We sure liked it!

1 Thank nestingdoll
Longs, South Carolina
“Good Home Cooking!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Had the buffet. Has lots on it. Plenty of southern style foods. Includes a dessert bar as well with homemade pies and cakes from Grandma. Very friendly waitress in Emerald. For the lunch price of $8.95, cant be beat. Also, included fish and clam strips.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restraunt or day care”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

When n 2 eat breakfast & one waitress had her littke baby there maybe that can explain the additude she had & no time 2 make sure we needed anything da food was ok so we returned 2 eat dinner that nite & da waitress was much better so was da food business a little slow but what do u exspect for a monday nite

1 Thank J-smiles2
Taylor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eater BEWARE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ate there 10/14/2012. I kept complaining to my husband that the man kept cleaning the buffet bar with a dingy grey looking cloth and it kept touching the food.. Then he kept rearranging the biscuits with his hands that were holding the nasty cloth. I just knew I would be sick and I was. The pressure was on because if you dont eat it.. they have a BIG sign that says they have the right to charge you for the food you don't eat. Catch twenty two. My husband felt compelled to force it down (pitiful him) The coffee was watered down. I just decided to eat just a little and I still got sick. The staff was very friendly, they even offered us to eat lunch since breakfast was almost over. My husband tried to tip, but I took that money. They tabulate your food at the cash register. The food was HORRIBLE....

• Visited October 2012