“Outstanding Experience”

Chestnut Hill Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chestnut Hill is nestled along a small lake filled with alligators, turtles and much much more to delight the whole family while dining. We feature only the freshest of ingredients and make every dish, every sauce and every dressing from scratch. We serve fresh and local seafood, Stockyard Angus Beef, and specialize in mesquite grilling our food over an open flame. Happy Hour is every day from 4-7 PM in our lounge bar and we have an early bird smaller menu every day from 4-6 PM. Sunday Brunch Buffet is served every Sunday from 10 AM till 1:30 PM. Private dining facilities are available with the best kept secret in Myrtle Beach, Known as "The Packhouse", which is upstairs and totally private. Please call today for a reservation.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the second time we have eaten at this restaurant and have thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. The food is excellent and the service is second to none. On our latest trip we both had the catch of the day and the meal was delicious.

There are newer reviews for Chestnut Hill Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2014

There was nothing to dislike! The dining room was attractive and comfortable seating. Service was prompt and friendly. We were not rushed. Our meals were wonderful, but when we go there the next time, we will not eat for several hours before; as the portions are huge! The food was exceptional, healthy, delicious, and exotic variations on the entrée, combined with down home boiled red potatoes, and green veggies. Very interesting and delicious conception! We will be sure to return with big hearty appetites!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Very nice, upscale restaurant on a small lake. We all loved watching the turtles getting on and off the raft. Kids loved their fettuccine meals! My blackened shrimp was great and my husband's steak was good also. We had homemade chips with ranch to start and they were yummy!!! The strawberry muffins they brought us in the bread basket were also a nice touch. We would definitely recommend Chestnut Hill for a nice, quiet dinner.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been there before and thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambiance. I just got back and I hate to say that I was disappointed. Mainly in the attitude of the management. The service was good and the food for the most part was good. However, The ribeye I ordered was 30% fat. I showed my server all the fat on my plate and all she said was " oh my". As I was leaving I stopped by the front desk and expressed my disappointment. All he said was "...it's Certified Angus Beef". No "I'm sorry sir". Well, I can find other restaurants to patronize that appreciate my business!

3  Thank Ehheuer
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Best array of bar food at happy hours along restaurant row in Myrtle Beach . Fresh pasta, wings crab cakes , etc. specials change often good bar prices as all.