“Terrible”

Ranked #250 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were ignored once we were seated in the restaurant. We sat for 30 minutes, with manager and waitresses walking around our table and never acknowledging that we were there. They didn't even speak and tell us they would be with us. I spoke with manager and he just looked at me and said "sorry". I will never go there again.

2  Thank 533annw

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was very good tasting. They had a nice little store inside. The staff were also very friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went for lunch and the food was delicious, it was a large portion size and that was really good given the reasonable price. The staff were attentive, friendly and courteous. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast. The food wasn't bad, but was nothing to write home about either. The service and atmosphere were great though.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I order the baby back ribs the cheddar potato soup and strawberry shortcake. The soup was wonderful the ribs were ok there was alot of fat on them and I didn't really care for the BBQ sauce and the strawberry shortcake tasted like it was a biscuit instead of a cake. My husband got the grilled BBQ chicken the chicken and noodles soup and a big cookie. He loved everything about his. Our waitress was wonderful. I was really suprised how slow it was for a Friday evening. When we go back I think I'll just get the soup and salad.