“Declicius lasagna”

Ramando's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual Italian grill
Virginia
“Declicius lasagna”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The service was friendly and the prices were varied and affordable. I enjoyed the lasagna. This is a nice, clean place to eat and I would return.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Romanse

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fresh Baked Bread When You Walk Through the Door!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I were looking for something to eat around 9:45-10pm on a Friday night because we just had arrived into town. I didn't want a chain restaurant but a good ole "Mom and Pop Shop" Italian spot. While looking on the strip at some of the various restaurants we came across a slice of heaven. When we walked into the doors you are hit with the fantastic aroma of fresh garlic bread being baked!!!! I couldn't wait to sit down because I am a big bread eater and couldn't wait to taste their bread. Our server did a wonderful job with keeping our glasses filled and our bread basket filled as well. The food didn't take long at all to come out. My family and I ordered two chicken alfredo dinners with broccoli. These were the best dinners I have ever tasted. The chicken was soo tender and the broccoli was not overcooked. The noodles were soft and everything meshed well together with another. I expressed to the server that they are better than the Maggiano's that is back at home. This is a terrific place to eat whether with family, friends or even a date. Fantastic!!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BeauTAUfulntmare
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was on vacation and stayed on N. Ocean Blvd. My daughter and I walked around for quite some time trying to find some "real" food. I noticed the sign for Ramndos and decided that was the place! It was amazing. The staff was fantastic and the food was more than satisfying. I am so thankful that I stumbled across this place. I got a pasta dish with tomatoes, chicken, garlic, carrots.. bursting with flavor!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jamilynn7
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to Ramando's for over a decade. It is locally owned so there are some unique menu items. Definitely worth a visit.

1 Thank natanya
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Nasty Nasty”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have no clue what people are talking about good when it comes to this place obviously they have never had real Italian food! This place is so far from it. I would of got better food at olive garden and enjoyed it much better! I had Manicotti which was ok my hubby had Plain old chicken fettuccine which was horrible the chicken was tainted or freezer burned soon as we said something to are server she got really snotty said she took it to her boss and he said it was fine! we did not eat it and the table next to us , the lady sent her chicken parm back because her chicken tasted funny as well so I know it was not us. Our server was very hard to understand did not speak english well as well as getting snotty do to we were not ordering wine and just wanted waters to drink, we all got water with lemon and got charged $2.50 for a plate of lemon for 4 of us we got 4 slices of lemon! WTH the place was dirty they have glass over table clothes and clothe was gross with food all over it, food in the cracks of booths! my daughters wanted to share a meal because they were not real hungry and they charged us $3.50 for a extra plate that was a small BB plate? I say go to Olive Garden you will get more for your money and it will be cleaner and much better food!

• Visited April 2014