“Do Not Miss Ramando's!”

Description: Casual Italian grill
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“Do Not Miss Ramando's!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We visited Ramando's on the advice of fellow hotel guests and we were not disappointed. In fact, we have gone twice, in one vacation, an odd thing for us as we like to try a lot of places. Anyway, this restaurant is inviting, clean, and convenient, right on 17 business. Our server, both night, I think his name is Julian, was wonderful, very kind and shared the menu with us and explained the choices. Our meal the first visit was pasta and it was wonderful, mine was the Fisherman's Pasta, and the seafood was so fresh you could taste the ocean, second visit was for their brick oven pizza, very generous size and topping and so, so good. Calamari appetizer was excellent as well. It was easily one of the nicest places we have visited here in Myrtle Beach, please don't miss a chance to dine here while on vacation. You won't regret it.

1 Thank cntrymama_11

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“really good food!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

quiet, soothing and casual atmosphere - almost like your favorite "home-away-from-home", but with great Italian food!

Visited September 2013
Marietta, Ohio
“Good food.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I ordered takeout because I had my dog waiting for me in the car. Ordered Hawaiian pizza and bread sticks with a side salad. The greeter was nice and the waitress to. Quiet inside with a dark atmosphere. I was here several years ago, and the food was good then and it still is. No complaints from anyone in my party.

Colborne, Canada
“Very good atmoshpere/service/ and food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I try to visit this restaurant at least once every year we are in Myrtle Beach. Very nice atmosphere. Service and food are always excellent. We will be dining here again on our future visits.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SJW50
“Follow the locals!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had been directed by resort staff to various chain restaurants but happen to pass by this little gem and see the parking lot full of locals and knew it was the place to go. The food was fabulous, best lasagna I've ever had. Service was excellent! Will definitely be back on our next trip.