“Very good atmoshpere/service/ and food”

Ramando's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian grill
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I try to visit this restaurant at least once every year we are in Myrtle Beach. Very nice atmosphere. Service and food are always excellent. We will be dining here again on our future visits.

1  Thank SJW50

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had been directed by resort staff to various chain restaurants but happen to pass by this little gem and see the parking lot full of locals and knew it was the place to go. The food was fabulous, best lasagna I've ever had. Service was excellent! Will definitely be back on our next trip.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Was a terrific dining experience. Food was out of this world. Prices were decent and the service was excellent

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I visit Myrtle Beach every 2-3 years and we always set aside at least one night for dinner at Ramando's. The atmosphere is always pleasantly quaint and Italian, the staff are always pleasant and friendly, and the food is always excellent. This evening my wife had spaghetti and meatballs and I had the Fisherman's Pasta. The linguini was just the way I like it, the Alfredo sauce was truly creamy and delicious, and there were generous portions of scallops, shrimp, clams and mussels. This was the best meal of our week's vacation! You will never go wrong at Ramando's.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We smelled the garlic driving by the restaurant on King's Hwy. It smelled so good that we came back and decided to eat there. The first impression of the restaurant was that it was a bit old and rundown inside. I was thinking that maybe it was a one of those hidden jewels of a restaurants known for great food that only the locals know about. And, I was right, the food was great. I ordered baked chicken fettuccine. When the food arrived, it was a very large portion and looked yummy. It turned out to be one of the best meals that I have ever had. I will be dreaming about this meal all year long and wishing that this restaurant was in my town so I could have this meal again. If you are looking for good Italian food, you should definitely eat here!