“Great steak - good place”

Angelo's Steak and Pasta
Ranked #51 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
Roxbury, New Jersey
“Great steak - good place”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We all had steaks and soups and everything was done right.
Highly recommended for the steak. Did not try the pasta.

Troy, Michigan
“Nothing Special, Tasted like Warm Stouffers”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Nothing Special Here. My wife and I both got the early bird buffet on a Sunday night. Wait was quoted at 30 minutes, was seated in 15 which was nice.. Still everything was just warm, not hot.. Salad was saturated in their house dressing, which soaked it. Bread was fantastic, and my favorite part. Lasagna tasted like Stouffers, Meatballs were ok, spaghetti was ok, sausage was awful. Service was spotty at best, we were ignored for the first 15 minutes, but was better afterwards...

1 Thank crazistevo
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Steak, Service Just So-So...”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

My husband and I ate here Wednesday night - had about a 10 minute wait at around 6 PM. We had a table/booth in the backroom (far from buffet). This was fine for us since we were not eating the buffet. Noticed some tables outside the bar area that put you on "display", so I think I'd request a different table if I was ever seated there. Service was slow and rushed. In his defense, he had several large groups and the manager (owner?) was publicly rude to him (which I hate) when he was not quick enough processing a ticket. She tried to play it off like it was due to the patrons wanting to leave, but it was obvious she was trying to rush them out to turn the table. On to the good - the steaks are fantastic. We ordered a sizzling 10 oz ribeye (w/ blue cheese butter) and a 24 oz. porterhouse. Came with salad (just ok) and rolls (just ok). The side of spaghetti and meat sauce was very good too. We would definitely eat here again because of the outstanding steak, but this may not be the place if you are looking for a quiet, romantic steakhouse.

1 Thank snwarf01
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Should have gotten a steak”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

My wife and I went for dinner on a Thursday night in September. The place was packed and we had to wait 40 minutes for a table. I didn't mind the wait. I took it as a good sign that this place might just be worth it. We both tried the buffet and it was OKAY. There wasn't anything super tasty. It wasn't bad just not exceptional. Everyone around me had steaks and man they smelled fantastic. They all came out on sizzling plates looking awesome. My biggest regret was not spending the money to get a good steak. Right as we were leaving my wife noticed 3 cockroaches crawling on our booth. Didn't make me wanna come back.

Bristol, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was an unforgettable STEAK”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

After much debate about having the steak and the Italian Buffett which looked very good as well and can be added to an entree for $6.95, I chose to roll with the 12oz. Filet Mignon.....WHAT A TREAT!

The lady ordered the 8oz Filet Mignon and was certainly more than she could handle. It was one of the largest, most well cooked and prepared steaks I have had in a long time. To say it was the best Filet I have ever had would be a tough call, but it is certainly a Filet and dinner experience I would recommend to anyone and come back to my next trip to Myrtle Beach. It is also the only dinner we waited more than 20 minutes for in the dead season, so I would expect a much larger wait in season.

The bread served as was "ok", I am not a fan of garlic so if you are, then you will enjoy the bread. The salad served was served with Italian on it, but when requested ranch, it was immediately changed out with no problems and was very good. I did add an order of meatballs to my Italian Spaghetti which was served as a side item and it was delicious.

The bill hit the $80.00 mark for two Filet's, but if your out to have that kinda dinner like we were, then I was not disappointed for the price at all.