“Phenomenal Steak”

Angelo's Steak and Pasta
Ranked #53 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
Elliott Co., KY
“Phenomenal Steak”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

In business for over 30 years, Angelos Steak and Pasta is a must do for Myrtle Beach diners. This was our first visit but won't be the last. In fact my steak was so good I would probably plan another vacation to Myrtle Beach just to eat there. I shared the Porterhouse steak with my 8 yo son and it was the best ever. My husband had the Italian buffet and enjoyed it as well, stating the meatballs were delish. My only regret was not getting do eat there a 2nd time during our vacation.

New Castle PA
“Better places in MB”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We ate at Angelo's on our recent visit to MB (July 11-18). We were not impressed with the food here at all. My husband and 20 year old son had the 14 ounce ribeye and both said the steaks were nothing special. And for $26 a steak they expected something alot better. I didn't care for my chicken over fettucine at all. Sauce was not very good. No one liked the salad dressing. I spent over $85 here and felt it was a waste of my money. There are alot of places in MB with much better steaks.

1 Thank deb3105
“Everything is very good”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

The steaks, rolls, salad, and everything was perfect.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Angelo's experience can be described...”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Our Angelo's experience can be described in only one word: phenomenal! The taste, flavor and quality of the food explodes the tastes buds and has them applauding for another bite. It was an excellent value and in my opinion has set the standard for other restaurants to strive towards.

It was so delicious that now, when I see a competitors commercial on television, all I can do Is laugh!

1 Thank ldysuzette
north carolina
“good food”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

we ate at Angelos steak and pasta we had the Italian buffet & it was good, the salad & bread was right on time & it was good, i did not like the meatballs but everything else was good. the staff was good also. i would go back.