“What a STEAK!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelo's Steak and Pasta

Angelo's Steak and Pasta
Ranked #45 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
North Carolina
“What a STEAK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

We had been to Angelos before but never tried there steaks. Well we ate there on July 28th while on vacation.That was the best steak we had ever eaten! It was cooked just like we wanted, the price was great and what flavor.Oh my goodness!The best steak ever.

1 Thank grandmarice

Knoxville, TN
“Best Steak in Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2009

Best steaks in Myrtle Beach. Always order it a bit undercooked because it comes to the table on in a hot skillet and will finish cooking at the table. This is my husband's favorite place to eat in all of Myrtle Beach. The service is fantastic and we only had to wait 20 minutes to eat on a very busy night.

1 Thank RAAREE
Asheville, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

I've been coming to Myrtle Beach for years and years and ate at Angelo's for the first time in June. My girlfriend and I both had a steak and it was the best! The service was very good and the salad they serve on the table is similar to Olive Garden's salad. We will definitely eat there again next trip.
I noticed that they did have a buffet that would be great for a family.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 2beachykeen
Myrtle Beach, SC
“I Live Here, Trust Me, Angelo's is Mediocre at Best!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2009

Living in Myrtle Beach, I have the opportunity to try many of the restaurants both off and on season. I have NEVER had a satisfactory meal at Angelo's.

I thought I would give it one more try this past Father's Day, 2009, and was disappointed yet again. First off, the buffet is usually short on choices. It is not a serve-yourself type of buffet. The area where you are served is small and crowded at best and made me feel like I was traversing down the high school cafeteria line. The "lunch ladies" doled out each serving as we passed by. Not what I would call a quality dining experience. The service was fair, with all of the servers repeatedly gathering in one place twittering and gossiping about whatever topic was of interest that day. It was truly disappointing.

The last time I went there, it was the choice of the family whose wedding rehearsal dinner I was attending. I ordered a steak which was thoroughly overdone and full of tough, unchewable gristle and tendon. Not at all appetizing. Another in our party had ordered pasta which was over cooked with the sauce having the taste of having been on the burner far too long. I certainly will NOT ever go there again by choice.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank butterflydhc
Connecticut
“Best Steak on the Beach----Yes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2009

Of all the great restaurants here in Myrtle Beach, this is the place to get the best steaks in town at a very reasonable price. I prefer a little seasoning on my steak, and Angleo's does that to perfection. Had the 14oz. ribeye which was cooked medium rare as ordered and served on a sizzling platter so it stayed hot for the entire meal. The garlic mashed is a great size to compliment the steak, and the string beans are cooked Italian style, not just steamed. I eat quite a lot in NYC, and can't remember ever getting a better steak than Angelo's. Highly recommended.