“A Must!!!!”

Angelo's Steak and Pasta
Ranked #120 of 936 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I really liked the steaks!! If you to to MB and like steak, it's a must that you go to Angelo's. Only dislike is the wait time, but its worth it and it will not take long.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,886)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped by Angelo's during our stay. The steaks were great! The pasta buffet is a great option for the kids.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

this is a must on vacation..we always leave loving our meal and completely satisfied,,,they have a gret variety from a buffet to steaks..all delicious

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The restaurant has great advertisements but average steaks. I would much rather have an Outback steak. Very slow getting food to the table, my steak arrived 15 minutes after everyone else. The buffet was perfect for kids who did not mind average food. I do not see what all of the good reviews are all about.... Save some money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We've been going to Angelos for years. Normally I get the Italian buffet, but this time I decided to go with the steak. I selected the porterhouse, and it was excellent. Angelos is at a new location, down the street from the former location. The new place is larger, and has the similar feel to the old location. We were nervous a about the huge gathering of people, and considered going somewhere else, but we waited. We were told there would be an hour 15 minute wait, but we only waited about a half hour. I thought the dining area was going to be packed, but to my suprise, they took us to the back room, and it was very spacious. My wife ordered the veal parmesan while my son and I ordered the porterhouse. My wife always gets the veal, and she loved it. My son's and my steaks were cooked to perfection. I enjoyed the salad. The rolls come out hot, but they are just ok. I've had better. Overall, a very good meal. Will return on our next vacation, and am now hooked on the steaks. I'll never get the buffet again.