“Outstanding steaks, buffet and service with a very reasonable price. I will go back there very time I go to MB” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelo's Steak and Pasta

Angelo's Steak and Pasta
Ranked #45 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding steaks, Italian buffet and service with a very reasonable price! Won't miss on any of my trips to MB. Best restaurant in town! New restaurant looks outstanding and hold a lot of people so vet little wait!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“This place needs to be in the Top 5!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

They've just recently changed to a new, larger location about 200 feet away from the old building. Must have needed more room, I don't know? Doesn't matter, the move has not affected the restaurant. This is one of my "Go-To" places when I don't want to risk having a bad meal in Myrtle Beach. The marquee is not a joke: Best Steak In The Universe! I don't even know how the Italian food is, because I haven't had it since I was 10 years old and discovered steak - and how well these guys can make one!

Meal timing is perfect, finished an authentically Italian salad and garlic bread just as a screaming hot steak is delivered to the table - still cooking on a cast iron griddle plate! I would think that means it's overcooking on the way to the table, but you could put a butter knife through it and see that it was prepared exactly to my request. Just a perfect cut of meat, cooked to perfection. Service was top notch too. Our waiter, Gabe, read my mind about what I needed before I needed it.

I brought my mother for Mother's Day and she RAVED about it. Couldn't have gone better! Thanks for making the perfect meal for the perfect mom! We will be back...sooner than later! Keep it up!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Angelo A, Owner at Angelo's Steak and Pasta, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate hearing when we're doing a good job.
tazewell tn
“Food was great as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We eat at Angelo's every year when we come to MB. The new location seems much bigger but not completely finished. We had to wait a few minutes for a table and things seemed a but disorganized with the seating. The hostess came over and ask our party of four and another party of two if we wanted to sit in a booth rather than wait for a table, the other ones she ask immediately said yes. She seated them and told us if we wanted to do that come and tell her, we said yes that is fine but then she left and as we were looking for her got called for seating at a table by someone else. Anyway three of the four had the italian buffett and said it was great. I had a sirloin and it was great as well. The waiter was slow with refills and we had to ask to get them. It was a little busy but not so busy we should have to flag the waiter down. Anyway I still love this place and think once the new location is finished completly and gets better organized, the service will be back to being great as usual.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Logan WV
“Delicious!!! Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great little italian restaurant!!! We go everyday were at the beach!!! At the buffet you had to tell the employees what you wanted and they made your plate for you. The steaks were delicious!!! Unlimited breadsticks and salad!!! Can't be beat!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

Visited July 2012
Branchland
“Long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

A friend and I ate there when I was there on vacation since the restaurant was close to my hotel. I was a little disappointed. A co-worker told me it was a great place and had a magician for entertainment. I didn't see the magician and we had a very long wait for a table. The food was ok. Everything kind of tasted the same. I was not impressed.

Visited September 2012