“Good food from South of the Border!”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #235 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Charlotte,NC
“Good food from South of the Border!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Pretty nice place with auntenthic Mexican food, the margaritas at $2.99 are a killer !
We had the Chorizo queso appetizer and it was soo good!
All dishes all well served and affordable, we were looking for decent food for dinner and got lucky driving by decided to give it a try and it was well worth it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank surfer223

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best in town”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I am a local, so I know a bit about where / where not to go in Myrtle Beach. This is by far the best Mexican restaurant in town. Sure, there are bigger, more expensive looking establishments...Mexico Lindo has a rather humble appearance on the outside, but once inside I am sure you will agree you stopped at the right place. I have never had a bad meal, ever. The atmosphere is authentic, the service is great, and the food is delicious. Ignore the negative comments. There are a lot of disgruntled / picky people out there

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bogie_13
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“R u kidding me”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just moved from California,can anyone plz tell me where I can find real Mexican food on the east coast. The portion was lrg that's about it. The guacamole was fake, every guacamole I have ever eaten had texture not something u could run thru a strainer. And the food had very little flavor to it. I do not recommend this to anyone looking for Mexican food.
Service was good,

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joe M
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Been here in two different tips to myrtle beach both times had awful service never got refills on drinks first On my way! Food was good second time food was so bad I could not even eat it told cashier about it the only thing she would do is give a crappy 10% off which only saved us $3 on a $30 bill on helped us pay for one drink they could have at least gave us the meal we aent back free customer service was awful too

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Hsbrendle
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Eats”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We enjoyed all of our meals. Prompt friendly service. Large margaritas a little two large for me cause it tasted like lemonade instead of nice cocktail. Good value for the food and nice selection. I would recommend the taco salad and beef burittos. The salsa was tasty.

Visited April 2013