“Made up for Crabby Mikes”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This restaurant was clean, had excellent staff , good food and located in Broadway complex. Nice place to eat after Ripley's aquarium or Wonderworld. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was hoping for some great Shrimp and Grits, but they did not have it on the menu. Our waiter suggested the Shrimp Enbrochette. It was absolutely fantastic and the best meal of the week. My wife ordered the cedar plank salmon, and she was very happy with the flavor.

The meals are a bit pricey, but not too different from others in the area.

The service was great.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I ordered fish and chips and although they were good I don't think they were worth $19.95. There was enough to eat, it comes with a salad. I tried Landry's because of the name. I would visit again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Overpriced slop. I have had better T.V. Dinners. I didn't want to eat here because I knew what it would be. You get to the point where you can judge a book by its cover after eating pretty food (slop) a couple of times. Make the outside look inviting and serve them garbage.

2  Thank Karen G
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We weren't expecting much of Landry's. Since it is located at Broadway at the Beach, we expected it to be somewhat of a tourist trap. The food and service were first class. My wife had the lobster tail for $21.00 which is a bargain for the 8 oz sweet and succulent meal she received. I got the early bird Tilapia covered with crab for $17.00. This was an absolute bargain considering the size of the portion which included the entree, baked potato, salad and desert. We will be back.