“yummy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2013

my husband and I ate breakfast here and really enjoyed it. It was delicious and the price was perfect. Everything was cooked perfectly and staff is very friendly. When we are in Myrtle Beach again we will go here for breakfast!!

There are newer reviews for Olympic Flame Restaurant

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location with great service and food! Large menu with many options to exchange within combos. Bathrooms were a little dingy. I feel they could use some improvement to match the rest of this great diner.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great breakfast fare at a good price. Very friendly staff go out of their way to make you happy. Very family friendly as well. We were at Myrtle Beach for a long weekend and had breakfast here every day.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Of National House of Pancakes, Olympic Flame and Sole OFR was the best option. Server was new maybe so I'll give her some slack (forgot to bring hot sauce after asking if we needed anything, also didn't know who's order went where- a personal server pet peeve of mine). She did fix up my mom's iced coffee that was too sweet for her. I had florentine omelette which came with 2 pancakes. It was good and a lot of food, I could've split with someone easily and been sufficiently full. My mom had french toast and said they were good (not awesome or amazing or let's go back). My sis had sausage biscuit, which she said biscuit was old and dry. She also had strawberry crepe which she said was ok. Looked like crepe with canned pie filling and too much whipping cream to me. We did not get charged for waters (although I thought that review was funny, not ha ha funny). We asked for the hotel discount but it's only for the 3 closest hotels, so ask and show your room key for a discount if you qualify- it's not advertised anywhere in the restaurant. I'd probably go back here again only b/c the other 2 places we tried later in the week were so much worse. Maybe I'd buy eggs and bacon and cook breakfast in my room. Although then my room would smell like bacon and I'd be hungry for bacon again, oh evil bacon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the Florentine Omelet, which was OK. My wife had ham and eggs. The country ham was dry and inedible . The kicker was the 75 cent charge for a glass of chlorinated tap water. We are staying across the street but will not go back.