“Don't miss eating here!”

Olympic Flame Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a great restaurant! It has a very good variety of breakfast and lunch dishes. Their omlets are amazing and their gyros are fantastic. The staff is very friendly and the cleanest place that I have ever eaten.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was a nice surprise to stumble upon this little place. We ate here 2 days in a row for breakfast and the food is great, well priced, hot and fast.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The first day we did not venture to far away from our hotel for food. After our bad experiene with the condo's cafe we decided we were going else where for breakfast. As we drove down Ocean BLVD we saw the Olympic Flame was still open for breakfast . Wish our condo was closer as we would have ate their EVERY day! Greeted at the door and our waitress was very attentive to our needs. I love french toast and always order it at Bob Evans but this is restaurant had the BEST I have ever had! Wish I could have the french toast now as I am writing this review. Well worth the $$$ and drive to! Will visit again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

i went tothis place back in 2010 it was very good and when i came back to myrtle beach inaug. 2012, me and my huisband went again it was again very good, i will go there to eat the service wasnt that great this time but, they were abo tto close, but the food was really good i will alway go here for breakfast and it is close to the ocean, and al the shops, we parked in a parking lot by here and walked the board walk had a great time. i would try it the food is good.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great service, breakfast potatoes and delicious coffee. Been going for 10 years for vacation visits and have never been disappointed with the food or service. Good value too.