“Cute girls in hot pants and halter tops.”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #530 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Food is decent and beer is cold but can eat cheaper at Buffalo Wild Wings or Wild Wings just down the street.... minus the hot chicks!

1  Thank Mike N

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Our wings were cold and it took a long time for the food to come out. The service was fine but they were a little busy. Probably wont go back to that location

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The layout of the restaurant was horrendous. My wife, 13 yr. old girl, 6 yr. old boy and I stopped here because we all love wings, were on vacation and they had never been to one before. Well .. why not now? They all thought it would be neat to stop by .. I used to go to Hooters Trivia nights years ago eating my weight in wings .. nostalgia I guess. As you come in the door, we were seated way to the right and around the corner under a television (which was literally directly above our head). There was hardly anyone in here at this time, yet we got this seat?? There was a window in the corner to the right of my wife, who actually was sitting IN the corner looking out from our table top. Old fries and bits of wadded up napkins were near her elbow on the window sill, and there were other dirty tables in our immediate area. We got our wings after a pretty good wait .. lukewarm. Their wings are battered and fried which make them a tad crispy, which I love. These wings were a little soggy and just didn't taste as good as what I had been building them up to be. My kids LOVE wings, and they only ate a few and gave up. My wife had the buffalo sandwich and barely ate half because the chicken was .. soggy? (is this a good word to describe it?) Atmosphere was absolutely terrible. Terrible. Perhaps it was a slow night .. but in that case, why not take the time to clean? I'm not too picky, but because I was such a big Hooters Wings fan, I felt let down and had to tell of my frustration. Hooters didn't lose me as a future customer because of this one restaurant, but without a doubt, lost the rest of my family.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

It's not as great as you expect.they seem to get ok girls.but it's not as good as it used to be you would thank myrtle beach would get pretty girls but they seem money driven and not service driven.however food like wings and sandwiches are excellent.good choice late and good cold beer.....just need some friendly texas type women .....

Reviewed January 3, 2012

we enjoyed the place and their wings! the halter tops and shorty shorts are for the guys-but the food is pretty good!