“Excellent experience and food”

The Library Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th Avenue North
Description: Established in 1974, the Library Restaurant has long served the Grand Strand. Our tuxedoed wait staff has a combined 100 years of experience. The Chef prepares the finest cuisine fresh daily. Our rare tableside service is a Library tradition. From the tableside Steak Diane to Flambé desserts, the Library represents perfection.
Cary, North Carolina
“Excellent experience and food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had our 25th wedding anniversary meal at The Library. Being off season and a Tuesday night, there were only three couples there. We sat by the fireplace and the atmosphere was fantastic. It really feels relaxing and cozy. The food was excellent. We started with Caesar salads prepared table side. I'm not much on Caesar but even I thought it was tasty. My wife had lobster which was perfectly prepared and tasty. I had the Steak Diane which was also prepared table side. It was also excellent. We had intentions of having a table side prepared dessert but we were both stuffed by the time we finished our entrées. Mixed drinks from the were good as well. We will definitely be back.

Visited January 2014

Cleveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy & Good”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We love cozy restaurants, and The Library in Myrtle Beach is just that. Our dinner was terrific. We will return soon.

• Visited February 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent choice for special occasion”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We enjoyed New Year's Eve dinner at The Library. Friendly staff, attentive service, exceptional food quality, great craft beer menu! A little pricey but this is a unique and romantic dining experience. The feta and sun dried tomato app was more than enough for two. We had the filet and strip, both topped with mushrooms & blue cheese. The strip was "average" but every other part of the dinner and service was well above expectation.

• Visited December 2013
“Romantic”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My live and i chose this restaurant by the reviews and it is well worth it . The atmosphere is quaint . Love all the different rooms. We sat by the fireplace which was very romantic. We can not sat enough about the service and our dinner was superb . We are planning another dinner there in Dec on our myrtle bch trip. Can not wait

1 Thank JRC6
West Virginia
“Fabulous, entertaining dinner”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was my first time eating at The Library and I was not disappointed. My filet mignon was prepared almost to perfection and was one of the best of many that I have eaten. The wait staff did a fabulous job and the general manager assisted with the service since we were in a large group. He kept us in stitches all evening and it even felt like a "roast" at times as he lampooned us between courses. This is not what I would generally want if I were dining alone with my wife or even in a party of four, but since we were part of a large group, he really made the meal an entertaining event.

Visited October 2013