“Romantic”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th Avenue North
Description: Established in 1974, the Library Restaurant has long served the Grand Strand. Our tuxedoed wait staff has a combined 100 years of experience. The Chef prepares the finest cuisine fresh daily. Our rare tableside service is a Library tradition. From the tableside Steak Diane to Flambé desserts, the Library represents perfection.
“Romantic”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My live and i chose this restaurant by the reviews and it is well worth it . The atmosphere is quaint . Love all the different rooms. We sat by the fireplace which was very romantic. We can not sat enough about the service and our dinner was superb . We are planning another dinner there in Dec on our myrtle bch trip. Can not wait

1 Thank JRC6

West Virginia
“Fabulous, entertaining dinner”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was my first time eating at The Library and I was not disappointed. My filet mignon was prepared almost to perfection and was one of the best of many that I have eaten. The wait staff did a fabulous job and the general manager assisted with the service since we were in a large group. He kept us in stitches all evening and it even felt like a "roast" at times as he lampooned us between courses. This is not what I would generally want if I were dining alone with my wife or even in a party of four, but since we were part of a large group, he really made the meal an entertaining event.

Visited October 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Lived up to expectations”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Exceptional restaurant with a steak Diane that is worth the trip. Not the cheapest place around but a must go to place to celebrate that special occasion. Excellent service with a dessert menu that says you have to have something

Southeast
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

When my wife and I wanted to celebrate our anniversary there was only one place on our minds, The Library. We have eaten here over the past 10 or so years and our recent visit lived up to our already high expectation.

It had been probably 7 years since our last visit and you never know what could change. First we were glad to see it survived the latest downturn in the economy, but truly great restaurants would. Reading the reviews here prior to the visit gave hope that it was the same. Fortunately we were wrong, it was better than the last time! We thought the portions were larger than before. To start I had the steak tartar, as usual since not many places can serve it, or if they do it is a disappointment to say the least. Oysters Rockefeller were delicious. Our steaks where done to perfection with table side service for the Steak au poive.

Atmosphere was as remembered with the bookcases, It seems they may have opened it up a little more than our last visit, but it was perfect. Wine list is one of the best I have seen and the Sommelier was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Overall perfect evening for our special anniversary treat. Will be back again!

• Visited November 2013
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Outstanding, Again”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

First visited in July and haven't stopped talking about it since. No disappointment second time around. Joshua wowed us with his wine recommendation before and showed his cocktail creativity tonight. Chris our waiter was spot on with his menu description helping make our dinner exceptional; mine a filet mignon from the menu, my husbands a grouper/blue crab dish offered as a special. Wonderful! This is not a restaurant but a dining experience.

• Visited November 2013