“Hidden Gem”

Cross street: 13th Avenue North
South Carolina
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have passed this restaurant many times without realizing what a hidden gem this truly was. A girlfriend and I were kid free for the evening so we decided to indulge a little . On the advice of a good friend we made reservations at the Library. We were very pleased with the choice. Our waiter Shane was great. He was not only pleasant but very knowledgable . I had the evening steak special which was awesome and the She Crab Soup was easily the best I have ever tasted. I highly recommend the Library to anyone looking for a fine dining experience in Myrtle Beach.

• Visited December 2012

Belleville
“Fine dining and great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant has a combination of quality food and service. It has a very relaxing feel. Our food order was cooked to perfection. Our waiter Shane ensured that we were well taken care of. This was definitely the best meal that we had during our Myrtle Beach vacation. I highly recommend.

London, United Kingdom
“Classy, friendly and professional”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

There were three in my party. We shared a delicious lump crab appetizer. The cocktail sauce was excellent. We followed this with the Caesar’s salad which was very good, prepared tableside. We each had entrees which were generously portioned. The filet was extremely tender though a little overwhelmed by the blue cheese (I would suggest opting out on the cheese). The black grouper special was good though slightly overcooked. The sweetbreads were very good. The à la carte vegetables are at an additional cost and are presented just after the entrees are served. For such a classy place this seems unnecessary and a little disingenuous: either provide the veg as part of the entree or ask customers when they order if they would like to have the vegetables. (Maybe I'm simply not used to this practice. In France, one asks what comes with the entree because an entree always comes with a side vegetable).

The owner and our waiter Shane made us feel special and we appreciated their knowledge and attention. I highly recommend this restaurant.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I went here for a nice dinner and were not disappointed. Our waiter, Danny, was very helpful in explaining ingredients in the dishes so that we would be sure to enjoy what we ordered. I ordered a special appetizer of baked feta with sundried tomato pesto that was wonderful. My entree was veal with a mushroom artichoke sauce that was very tender and tasty. We split a dessert of chocolate, pecan, caramel pie and ate every bit of it. It had been many years since we had eaten here, but we will definitely go back soon.

• Visited November 2012
“By far one of my top 5 restaurants, a rare gem in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Wow. I was there on Thanksgiving Eve and I was blown away. It is not cheap, but it was terrific. I live in Charleston and this place would be one of the better place in Charleston, and by far is the best place in MB. 4 of us ordered the chef specials and I do not even know what they cost. The one who ordered off the menu got a 40$ steak they cooked at the table. Mine, and the tableside steak (my wife) were terrific. I will go back one day. The service was terrific as well. They do a 20% tip on groups of 5 or more, but its worth it. I would also call ahead for a table. Tgiving eve at 9 had 30-40% full, so you kbow at other times it will be full.