“Great food!”
Review of Key West Grill

Key West Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Key West Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I loved the atmosphere and the food was awesome,I felt like I could have been in the Florida keys. The waitress who served us was very nice and we got our food in a timely manner . Would def recommend eating here and will be going again

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rbretone

Syracuse, New York
“Nice dinner with very good service”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here. Excellent crab cakes!!! Service was prompt. Not worth waiting 90 mins for Jimmy Buffets or the others around Broadway at the Beach when this place is better.

Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Great food...a good option at Broadway at the Beach”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The food and service were great. Although, the prices were a bit more than I expected. Also, expect the wait time to be a bit long if you have a large party. We had 3 in our party and were seated immediately, but others in front of us with larger parties had a 40-60 minute wait. Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful. I had the mojito chicken which was very tender and tasty and I chose the cuban rice and beans for my side, which were also very good. I had a margarita because it was their drink special for $4. It was small, but very good. My husband had shrimp scampy which had its own unique taste from any shrimp scampy I have ever tried. It was delicious!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank steviesmama
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“"Rude Bartender"”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great Happy Hour! However the bartender was rude (curly, slicked back hair) and appeared as if waiting on us was a real chore.

• Visited July 2012
Middletown, New York
“Over Rated!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

It was 12 of us and only one person got what they ordered correctly. The drinks were over priced and weak. Save your money and go to a diner