“Damon's Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Damon's Grill

Damon's Grill
Ranked #73 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durham
“Damon's Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent. The view from the outside deck is just great. The food was excellent and moderately priced.

Long Island, New York
“Awesome Prime Rib!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a great meal with a great view! Our server, Thad was excellent! Prime rib was off the hook - best I've ever had! My wife had sirloin & ribs which were also impressive (each entree cost $19.99 fairly inexpensive for the quality). The only thing I didn't like was the lack of cleanliness on the floors, tables, chairs and menus. For this reason I deducted a star.

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Food on the Deck Overlooking the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

For me, it doesn't get much better than a great meal with a great view. The Damon's at the south end of Myrtle Beach fits the bill. I ordered the half loaf of onion rings and a half rack of Baby Back Ribs. I can't remember when I've had such meaty ribs. I took half the ribs and half the onion rings home for a later meal. On top of all that, I found out that they give you a free meal on your birthday. Mine is tomorrow. Guess where I'll be eating tomorrow night.

• Visited September 2013
Lowell, North Carolina
“Great Staff, Good Food and Great View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I cannot say enough about the bar staff. They were very friendly and helpful while waiting for my business associates to show up.

After we all met up, the we were seated within minutes and readily ordered our meal. We asked for outside dining and were provided a table with a view. The ocean breezes and the sounds of the waves added to the night's ambiance. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs and crab-cake meal. The portions were large and tasty.

Our waitress was friendly and ensure that we lacked nothing. If in Myrtle Beach, I would definitely return with family.

Toronto, Canada
“Great food to go with a great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Damon's is a great place to eat and enjoy the ocean view.

Food - The Menu while not large has plenty of choices for the whole family. We ordered many items including steak, chicken, ribs and crab cakes. The steak was juicy and cooked to perfection. All was well prepared and the soup and salad were also excellent. Get there honey mustard dressing for the salad. It was the most consistently good food we had while staying at Myrtle Beach.

Service - The staff were courteous and efficient.

Ambience - The ocean view is great, but you need to come early or reserve if you want to eat outside.

Price The pricing was also excellent you could easily pay much more and still feel you got great value. Meals averaged around $25 and included a soup or salad.

Tip - The stairs are daunting if you have anyone in your party with mobility issues but there is an elevator under the stairs so don't shy away.

Try this place, we ate at several restaurants rated higher and this one easily beat them. If you value quality over quantity eat here.