“Great Place”

Damon's Grill
Ranked #77 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Best steaks and ribs I have had in a long time.The atmosphere was nice, the wait was not long and the staff was very friendly

There are newer reviews for Damon's Grill

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place was yummy for the price. If you want 5 star dining keep moving. There were 4 adults we went for dinner. We opted to sit in the bar area inside because it was too hot to sit outside. We had a great view of the ocean. The tables in the bar are first come first serve so if you don't want to wait on a table at dinner rush and you don't have kids it is a great alternative. My husband had the crab cake and ribs and I had the 8oz sirloin medium rare. I was shocked my hubby ordered the ribs because it is not his usual but he ate every last bite. My steak was cooked perfect. I opted not to get a salad so I got a baked potato and some (steamed) veggies. I did not like the veggies AT ALL! It was probably the not so steamed chopped onion that they added to it. Other than that every thing was good. Our waitress was busy but still on top of things. It was terrible hot out so we only had water. Our bill was $32.00 which is awesome for the food we got. You wont get a better meal for the price with a great view. The other couple with us had prime rib and said it was awesome.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Resturant is over looking the ocean, Prices are good, prime rib and steaks are the best.. Love the food and the staff is very pleasant...Does not have a kids menu tho

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The service was very good and the scenery on the oceanfront was even more amazing than I imagined!! We'll definitely be back and order the rib platters and the prime rib for lunch again and again!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food and service at Damon's were fine, nothing amazing but pleasant nonetheless. We ate on the deck and had a nice table by the railing so we overlooked the ocean. The view was great.