“ok”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
raleigh, nc
Reviewed October 18, 2005

It was an ok experience. I thought a bit pricey for what you received.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed October 5, 2005

Bummz is my new Myrtle Beach favorite. My wife, our two young sons and I went for supper and fell in love with this place. We had heard about their Philly Cheese Steak sandwich and really wanted to try one. They were only on the lunch menu, but our waitress still let us order them anyway. They were excellent, as were the fries. My sons had the grouper fingers and they were fantastic. Our waitress was great and so were the two guys playing accoustical guitars and singing. We ate on the patio by the beach. Perfect atmosphere. We will definitely be back next year.

4  Thank beachBL
Reviewed September 19, 2005

After a few days of "restaurant food", all we wanted to eat was "something fried" and a beer served in a plastic cup.

Bummz hit the spot PERFECTLY!

The grouper fingers are unbelievable. One day I had the fried shrimp sandwich and my wife had the crab cake sandwich. Both passed our tests. The next day, I had fried oysters and my wife had a burger. Again, both were great. The staff was friendly and attentive to us and our 3-year old. The value was good and the food was tasty, hot, and quick to arrive. what else do you need while on vacation?

5  Thank pipanale
Reviewed August 15, 2005

They had the best food. I couldn't get enough of it. My kind of place to eat. The price suits the meal. I had the stuffed flounder with crab. you need to try it.

3  Thank tvevurka
Reviewed June 14, 2005

We stayed next door at the Camelot and visited Bummz several times . Lunch, dinner and for evening beverages. Each visit was enjoyed. The food and service were great and we will definitely make Bummz a regular stop on future vacations

3  Thank brianparks2016