“Great food. Great atmosphere. Great prices!”
Review of Bummz On The Beach

Bummz On The Beach
Ranked #51 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Denver, North Carolina, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food. Great atmosphere. Great prices!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach, and was looking for a restaurant on the beach that would accept my 4 mo old Golden Retriever puppy. We were greeted with a smile and very pet friendly staff. The prices are very reasonable for the food and atmosphere. They have a menu with a wide selection. So needless to say we had lunch there everyday.

• Visited July 2013

West Michigan
“OMG the best Grouper”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

So as a grouper enthusiast I love coming to Myrtle Beach. It is the "specialty" on the grand strand. I was a bit bummed about the price of grouper this trip, this is our 4th visit...we decided to hit Bummz for dinner as it is next to our condo and it had been a long day. We sat outside with a nice breeze and I ordered the grouper especially because it was only $20.00. Another pier restaurant offered the grouper dinner for $38.00. The meal was wonderful some of the best grilled grouper I have had. Hubby also loved his burger and daughter loved the fish and chips. Service was excellent and cocktails were good and reasonably priced. Definitely go here for a laid back, beachy atmosphered, GOOD meal

Visited July 2013
“Cool beach spot!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stopped in here a couple times for drinks and once for lunch. Got the same bartender twice. On top of making good drinks he made it fun and was very personable. Sandwiches were good and priced reasonably. Good place to visit if you want the outside atmosphere of being on the beach.

Visited July 2013
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food. Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

"My best friend and I went to myrtle beach for our birthday weekend. We stayed at the hotel next door and visited Bummz many times. Not only for the great food and service, but for the awesome atmosphere. From lunch or dinner or just a drink watching the waves and people play cornhole..... Bummz was the perfect place for laughs with friends and relaxation.

I can't wait for my best trip to MB and Bummz!!

• Visited May 2013
“Great beach atmosphere, decent food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is worth a try if you like casual oceanfront dining. I fell in love with their oceanfront patio which has a bar, table seating, and beach chairs to sit down and enjoy some food and drink. Their prices are a bit high for their average quality food but I thought the atmosphere was worth the price.

• Visited July 2013