“Just the best there is...”
Review of Bummz On The Beach

Bummz On The Beach
Ranked #45 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Really good food on the beach. This place has been around for years and is great. The prices are very reasonable (burgers around $7, Grouper fingers $10). Excellent chowder, Grouper fingers or sandwich are the best you will find...
Next trip to Myrtle Bch we may eat every meal here!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Local and Tourist bar, in between two large resorts, basic beach bar with indoor, covered and full outdoor decks. Big bar area, video golf, attentive bartender, average bar food... prices reasonable.

1  Thank Fistandantalus
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We arrived in Myrtle Beach Saturday morning after a 14 hour drive with a few hours of sleep in between so we were ready for food and a few adult beverages to relax and celebrate the start of our vacation. We usually eat somewhere at Broadway at the Beach, but nothing was open before 11am so we decided to check out Bummz. It's a typical bar/restaurant but it's on the beach so you can see the ocean from inside the bar. The barmaid was efficient, but there was a robotic "you want another?" when our glasses were almost empty. She had a different attitude with I can only assume are locals. We split an oyster Po Boy that came out hot with hot fries and it was very good. No complaints about the food or efficiency of beverage replacements but we left with a feeling we were "second class citizens". We've been to Myrtle Beach many times and there are a lot of places with the same or better quality of food to eat that make anybody feel welcome. This is not one of them.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

It was late (10pm) so we went to Bummz to get a beer and appetizers. We sat outside overlooking the beach - view can't be beat. Unfortunately, I saw a huge roach run across the deck by our table. I put my feet up on an extra chair and just blew it off. My husband laughed at me until a roached crawled up his leg while we were eating. Another group sat down beside us and I heard them say "wow, did you see that huge roach". I can deal with a lot, but that grossed me out. We will not be going back.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

Had the sandwich specials for lunch. $8 flounder, $10 crab cake. Typical beach bar. Not spectacular but not bad either.

1  Thank SCSTravelJunkie