“Entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
lakewood
“Entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

After many years of going to MB this was the first year that I went to Hard Rock. I was please with my meals and enjoyed the items displayed. Music was loud but we were still able to talk. Employees were friendly and accomodating.

Janice D, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Hello Naymotown...

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our pyramid! We are constantly adjusting the music so that the volume is "just right" for everyone; of course, that perfect volume fluctuates with each song. While we apologize that the music was a little on the loud side during your visit, we are glad that it didn't impeed your conversation.

We appreciate the comments and look forward to your return!

Janice

Baltimore, Maryland
“Hard Rock Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food was great - but what really impressed us was our server! She was excellent and the nicest person we had come across in our recent vacation! She went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. She even was supposed to leave mid-way through our meal, but stayed until we were finished to make sure everything was ok. What a great dining experience because of our server!

Janice D, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Hello Diane M.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Hard Rock Cafe. It's always great to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. If you can remember her name, we'd like to acknowledge her service to you.

My email is janice_duffy@hardrock.com or you can call 843-946-0007 ext. 208.

Once again, we thank you for your review and look forward to ROCKIN' your next visit to the beach!

Janice
Hampton, Virginia
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I love the atmosphere of hard rock. It's fun to look at all the music memorabilia and watch music videos while we eat. But I was disappointed by some of the food and definitely by the service. I ordered one of the pork BBQ sandwiches and my husband ordered a trio of BBQ items. It took forever for the food to come out. My food came out fine, and it tasted good except there was barely any sauce on the sandwich. My husbands ribs and pulled pork were cold so we asked the waitress to send them back but all she took were the ribs. While they were being "redone" the waitress brought back the rest of his food so we could both eat. The waitress couldn't even remember what drink I ordered and started to refill me with sweet tea instead of the diet Pepsi I had been drinking. Then it took forever for the ribs to come back out. The waitress asked if we wanted dessert and we had to remind her that we were still waiting on the ribs, so I'm assuming she forgot. When they came back out they were still cold, but my husband said they tasted good and we were running out of time so he ate them anyway. They do give a military discount which is nice, but seriously... When you go to a restaurant like this you expect the food to be hot and the service to be good.

• Visited July 2013
Matthew R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Arayosunshine,

My name is Matthew Reynolds and I am the General Manager here at the Hard Rock Cafe in Myrtle Beach. I am sorry that we had issues getting your meals out to you hot and in a timely manner.

Please contact me at myrtlebeach_gm@hardrock.com I would like to get a few more details from your visit.

Once again, I apologize for the issues you experienced while dining here.

Matthew Reynolds
Hard Rock Cafe----Myrtle Beach
Corbin, Kentucky
“fun restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

neat restaurant to visit. food is ok but as you could expect it is a little on the high side for pricing. neat gift shop to pick up a t shirt to remember your visit

Chris,

While we are glad that you enjoyed your visit, I am sorry to hear that the food did not live up to your expectations. If you would like to give us more details of your visit please feel free to contact me at myrtlebeach_gm@hardrock.com

Next time you are in if things are not perfect, please let a manager know. We will happily take care of you.

Matthew Reynolds
Hard Rock Cafe----Myrtle Beach
Franklin, North Carolina
“Enjoyed The Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have never been to Hard Rock before. I wasn't ready to order yet, when I was, I asked another waitress to locate ours. No one could find her, so another stepped in an we were glad she did-very personable and the service she gave was Excellent! The food was very good and you got plenty of it, we took the rest with us. The atmosphere was wonderful we enjoyed the total experience. A bit pricey but that was expected.

• Visited July 2013