“One Night in Myrtle Beach, We Picked an Excellent Restaurant”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #82 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was an excellent meal from start to finish. The restaurant itself is charming with all the patriotic touches. We were not seated by the window, but could still see the water. We waited just under 15 minutes for a table in a very full restaurant. The Beer Cheese Soup was just about the best we have ever had. Yum, yum. My pimento burger with a side of creamed spinach was delicious as was my husband's meal. I love that they offer different sides besides just french fries. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. My guess is that all the food here is just outstanding. If we ever return to Myrtle Beach we would be sure to stop here again. My only recommendation to the restaurant is that it pick up the waiting area. There were papers on the floor and boxes sitting around in view, making it look very messy. My experience ended up being great, but first impressions made me doubtful. Having said that, we highly recommend!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good service. Good view. Great fried pickles!

My family(there are no young children, so I can't speak from that perspective) and I have eaten at Liberty two or three times on our trips to Myrtle Beach, and we will probably go back next time. The food is good and the wait times are pretty reasonable. We like to sit by the windows so we can watch the jet boats while we eat and catch up with each other. It is a nice place to gather with some family or friends and just enjoy a good beer and a decent meal.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We are so glad yo and your family enjoyed your dining experience with us! Please come back again soon and get another order of our fried pickles!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I always eat when we come to Myrtle Beach. Beer is great and so is the prime rib! Our waitress was very nice and attentive, the only issue was the wait for our table where we were passed over to be seated. When the hostess was asked when we would get seated she said she had thought she sat us already. We were taken shortly after that , just wasn't the best way to start a night out.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us! We are very disappointed to hear that our hostess service was not pleasing to you or your husband. We are so sorry for the confusion, and it will be corrected. Please come and dine with us again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Love going to Liberty for their Happy Hour. It's kinda like feeding the family for cheap and getting to enjoy some fresh brewed Craft beer. We go whenever we're in Myrtle.

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoy our Happy Hour! Please continue to keep visiting us whenever you are in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had never been there before, so we thought we would try it. My husband and the blacken tilapia and I had the rib eye. This was the best steak I have had in a long time. We did not try any of the beer, but the food and appetizers were great. Our server was great, we never ran out of drinks or wanted for anything. We will definitely be back again.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for joining us at Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery in Myrtle Beach. We look forward to seeing you again soon.