“Great place. Has it all.”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #82 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Great beer. Awesome food. Has inside bar seating, outside patio seating, lots of indoor seating. Good selection of food. Hubby had a steak, I had the shrimp. Very good. going back for sure!
Hostess gives appropriate wait times. WORTH the wait!

There are newer reviews for Liberty Brewery & Grill

Reviewed September 2, 2011

We went to Liberty for steaks and beer on a Monday night. There was a 20 min. wait when got there so we went to the bar for some drinks in the meantime. Happy hour prices were still in effect (4-7) so beers were $2.50, cant beat that. My boyfriend tried all of their different house beers, and liked all of them. After we were seated at a table, we got the pretzels which is 4 huge soft pretzels, and they're delicious (we took 2 home). Our salads were also delicious. I ordered the filet mignon and it was a tiny tiny bit overcooked for medium, but I didnt mind at all; the garlic mashed potatoes were very good. My boyfriend ordered the NY strip medium rare and it came out purple/TOO rare, so he asked them to put it back on. To our surprise, the steak came back out perfectly cooked for his taste (any other kitchen would have definitely overcooked it). Besides that little incident, I actually enjoyed Liberty. They make their own root beer which is sooo good. The day before we left Myrtle, we went back to Liberty to get the 64oz growlers, which I got filled with the root beer and my boyfriend got filled with the nut brown ale. They told us to keep the growler for the next time we returned because you can get it refilled for half price (and my 64oz of RB only cost $5!). Overall, I enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

To be fair, my other half liked the food. With that said, the service was decent, but definitely not winning any awards for friendliness or speed. We got the pimento cheese dip which I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be thick or thin. Mostly it was just weird and the chips were old. My house salad was drenched in dressing. The baked potato was good. We got pecan crusted chicken and some kind of pineapple chicken.... I didn't like either. I wouldn't return given the price.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

First time at this restaurant but will not be the last. I got the filet it was done perfect, tender and great taste. Also tried the home made root beer and that was also very good. My wife had the ribs and shrimp special also very good. Our server Will was very attentive, overall a very good experience. A little pricey for a family but great for a group of adults.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Every time I go to Myrtle Beach, I make a point to go to the Liberty Steakhouse/Brewery. They make their own beer and their own root beer. Both are better than most bottled versions. The hot pretzel appetizer with mustard and cheese sauces is always a favorite for our family. With salad and bread, you might not have room for your main course. I usually get some form of seafood, but they also have ribs, steaks, and burgers. Never had a bad meal here yet. Located at Broadway at the Beach, there is plenty to do while waiting for a table, and you can walk off dinner after eating.