“Awesome burgers, great prices”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #189 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've only been twice but this is probably one of my favorite places to eat. My friends and I went last week and it was so good, we came back just a few days later. I had a Big Kids meal (only $1 than the regular kid's meal) of a hamburger, fries and a drink for $6. You can't beat that! The topping bar was very clean and very convenient. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Despite our staying later than they closed without knowing, they didn't push us out. I loved the decor, very much my style; very vintagey. Everything was very fresh and we were all satisfied with our orders. Will definitely be coming here more often.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have been here so many times since 2009 the last time was this past Aug& we eat here more than any place. It is good, we walk from our hotel. It is always crowded. If you look in the coupon books you can find a coupon too . We enjoy them. South Carolina seems to have fresher hamburgers?

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The only place you can get a half pound buffalo burger, cooked the way you want, with all the fixings you could hope for, AND Samuel Adams beer! I could live in this place. Our favorite place for a great burger. Sweet potato fries too!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Haven't been to a Fudruckers in a few years, but was again reminded what a fun place this is and the hamburgers are great. Quality ground beef cooked as I asked, buns are great, buttered and toasted. Home cut steak like fries. They cook the beef and you then go to the "fixings" bar and add your own toppings.

The place was clean and well organized and we'll ran.

Did not use the restroom so I can't comment on that.

In and out in less than an hour. Bonus!

I will be back and recommend that you do as we'll.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was my first visit to a Fuddruckers. I loved the staff and the food was awesome. Everyone that worked there was in a great mood and enjoyed their work. The food came quickly and was delicious. They came around to the table to refill our drinks and see if we needed anything. I was highly impressed.