“great lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fuddruckers
Ranked #158 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Zanesville, Ohio, United States
“great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

ive never been there before, my husband had so we went for lunch. we had a discount from our hotel (captains quarters) we got two 1/3 pound burgers for the price of one with the purchase of two drinks and spit an order of fries and left a tip all for under 20$. the food was good, of course they cant screw up the burger because you build your own (I love that). the staff was very polite and the guy taking care of the tables was great! I wish he had been wearing a nametag so I could mention him. we will certainly be back. and we loved the oldies music!

Plant City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,576 helpful votes
“Good for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been to Fuddruckers in different parts of the country several times now, though there is none where I live. We have some friends who live in the area we vacation and wanted to get together for lunch. They opted for Fuddruckers in (almost) North Myrtle Beach, just up the street from Walmart, Bass Pro and Myrtle Beach Mall.

We arrived right at 1:00PM, the place being rather crowded. Perhaps because it was a rainy day, but it was busier than we expect with no fewer than 30 people in front of us waiting to order. If you are not familiar with the process, you walk up to the counter, place your order and pay, then wait for your name to be called that your order is ready, similar to Fazoli's or Five Guys.

As the line moved rather quickly, I took my three year old son to the restroom where I found just "average" restroom cleanliness. A little tight, but enough to take care of things and move on. As I came out, the rest of my group had already placed their order and had found a table. About 10 minutes later our name was called. I headed up to the front to find 7 baskets food food. While they were grouped together, it would have been helpful if an employee was there to let us know who's order was who's as several were ready. I had to think carefully about what the rest of my family ordered to make sure I grabbed the right baskets.

I ordered a 1/2lb southwest burger which was $5.75, then made it a "southwest burger" which added bacon, guacamole and pepper jack cheese for an additional $1.75 with a regular side of onion rings for $2.50 and a free cup of water. My wife had the taco salad ($7) and a soft drink ($2.25, unlimited self-serve refills). My two young children split the kids grilled cheese with a side of fries ($3.75). They also split a kids sized chocolate shake ($1.50). With tax our order came out to $27.07.

We were all enjoyed our food. I found the portions to be respectable, but not a great value by any means. Burgers are cooked to your liking, toppings are available to get on your own as are drinks. A separate ordering counter for desserts is also available. The dining area is large which makes it easy to find a seat.

See pictures of our food, menu and topping station. A full menu with prices can be found on their website respectively.

Thank you for taking time to read this review. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. Thanks again.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“2+; better than McDonalds but food is just ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We rarely go to a Fuddruckers because with the crowds of people that go through, the dining areas never feel very clean. In this one, when the 3 milkshakes we ordered were ready, we got called to the dessert area and found the milkshakes sitting in a stained and sticky tray. We removed the drinks and left the tray behind. The milkshakes were below average, and had little flavor - not to mention the sides of the cups were completely sticky - I don't think the staff bother to wipe off the spillovers. This is a step above McDonalds, and we certainly don't want to go the fine dining route each and every meal while we're on vacation, but caveat emptor. Burgers and fries are ok. We'll probably go to a Denny's or another type of diner-style place before going to Fuddruckers again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Castalia, North Carolina
“Expensive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Food is very high and the only reason we went is other family wanted to. 2 burgers fries and drinks with a free burger coupon was still $18

Visited August 2013
Albemarle, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was my first time going. It was about the same prices as many other restaurants in the area; $32 for 2 adult burgers and a kids tenders.
I like the fact that you can put your own toppings on your food. :) Will go back! :)

Visited August 2013