“This is our second time Playing Here " Fun Fun "”

Shark Attack Adventure Golf
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Since our Hotel is on the Boardwalk this place is convenient and within walking distance . There is a Shark Attack show every 15 minutes which is entertaining for the kids . the course is not that challenging for adults but the kids always have fun

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have played every mini golf course in the myrtle beach area many times so naturally I had to try this one out. I always have fun playing mini golf. Has a lot of interesting facts about sharks throughout and the shark attacking the boat is really neat. Had a little bit of a wait when I played at night, but was able to get a perfect view of the 10pm firework show on the pier. I would rather play other mini golfs in the area but this one is not bad. The music was fun and added to the atmosphere. Cute gift shop is a bonus.

1  Thank blueXjello
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Worst Miniature Golf EVER. No tees, no challenge, just brown walls to look at, we gave up after 5 holes and never did see the shark. I wish I could have that ten minutes of my life back and my money!

2  Thank Summer1616
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We couldn't WAIT to golf here because it looked so cool from the street--they have a guy in a boat with a shark that swims around, looking so scary! Well, this course was scary, but not in any nautical sense. Almost the whole golf course was in a creepy cellar ala Silence of the Lambs. I kept waiting for Jame Gumm to shove me into a pit and make me put lotion on my skin. When we finally emerged into daylight, the view was spectacular, but I was too scarred from my indoor experience to really enjoy it.

1  Thank Pumpkin88
See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The only reason that I gave this miniature golf course an average rating is that my 8-year old and 4-year old grandsons enjoyed it. There is nothing at all special as every hole seems the same. Some of the upper level holes have a drainage hole on one side and we even lost one ball that went through it. I found this course very poorly designed and very uninteresting. I would not recommend this course as there is no comparison to many others that I have been to on the Grand Strand. As for the shark attack show - very lame.