“It's Either Cold or Burnt”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #618 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Today marks the third and last time I will have pizza here. The last two times I ordered a slice here in the food court, it wasn't heated through, the veggies were cold to the touch and the crust was doughy. So, today I asked the young man at the counter to be sure my pizza was thoroughly heated. It was, but a burnt, black piece of 'something' was stuck to the bottom and permeated the whole slice. Every bite tasted like burnt charcoal, even the broccoli. Sorry, but I've tried three times and heating a piece of pizza isn't rocket science. In case you think I'm exaggerating in any way, my lunch companion took a bite and gagged!

There are newer reviews for Sbarro

Reviewed May 27, 2013

For 2 slices of Pizza, a tiny salad, and 2 drinks, we paid over $16. Seems a little over-priced for what we got. The pizza was better than most Sbarro's than I've been too though. Plenty of choices in the food court, I'm not 100% sure that I would choose Sbarro's again because of the price.