“My Amazing First Experience”
Review of Bijuju

Bijuju
Ranked #16 of 52 Shopping in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is amazing and i just love everything in the store. Sunday was my first time even going and i was just shocked at how much cute stuff was in the store. I loved my experience and i cant wait to go again. The colors just gave me a vibe that was just, i cant even explain it. I had never even heard of it until me and my mom were walking around stone crest and we saw it and i was like " what is BIjiju" and my mom was like "I dont know" and then she was also like well then lets go in. We weren't even planning on buying anything i saw the sunglasses and i was just like man i am in heaven. I didn't know that there was a sale going on that was just my luck i saw 2 sunglasses that caught my eye and my mom said to me that i could get both i was so happy. She even said that there were good prices and i said that too. And this is why i will defiantly come back.

1  Thank alycia h

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been shopping with Bijuju for years & have sent many friends there as well; it's one of my all-time favs...when I need a girly gift, I immediately think of Bijuju; selection is varied; prices are fantastic. Their sales are really good; not just 10% or 15%, but often half off; then I stock up. Am often asked, "Where in the world did you get that gorgeous piece? I want one!!" Bold statement, chunky necklaces & earrings are my personal favorites; the shoppe has something for every personality tho. Why is Bijuju my "go-to" store? Staff is so helpful, extremely professional; yet warm & friendly. Store Mgr., Menna, is wonderful; so are staff members. I shop online & in store & have purchased earrings, necklaces, sets, scarves, hats, brooches, lots of sunglasses, handbags, hair accessories, rings; the list goes on almost ad infinitum. Gift recipients often are bold enough to ask me to shop there for their gifts. I just wish every shopping experience could be like Bijuju!!!

2  Thank dixiemay3