“Perfect Family Vaca”
other travelers have booked this property
Outdoor Pool Kitchen
Outdoor Shower
Shell washing station
Sunset
Layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trish S
“Perfect Family Vaca”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is the third time we have stayed here and every time gets better. Bruce and Lori are fantastic people to work with. This place is perfect for families. The condo is fully stocked with everything you need. It is clean and the second you walk in you are ready to relax. The beach and amenities are all the entertainment you need. I would highly suggest this be your next family vacation place! Thank you for giving my children the ability to have an experience they will once agin always remember. We will be back!

Jul 9, 2018
Trish,

Thanks so much for staying with us again. I am so happy you and your family have a great time. We look forward to your next visit!

Deelo213
Kokomo, Indiana
“Great location and beautiful Condo”
Reviewed June 23, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The location is central to everything there is to do in Myrtle Beach. My wife, 4 kids and I enjoyed the beach and the pools as well as the lazy river. The condo was very nice and had plenty of room for all of us. Bruce, the owner, was very accommodating and was quick to respond the few times I reached out to him. Parking was our only issue with the resort but we managed all the same. We would recommend staying here to anyone wanting to be close to all that Myrtle Beach has to offer.

Jun 26, 2018
Doug so glad you had a great time and enjoyed your stay.
James E M
“So much better than a hotel”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I really enjoyed this stay. Had all of the amenities of home, and all of the privacy. Did laundry in the condo while out enjoying the beach. Saves time and money compared to a hotel. Beach access was excellent. Closeness to rest of town made excursions easy.
I've been to other beaches but I will say this one (Except Hawaii) was the best. MY wife is already planning next year.

Jun 6, 2018
James So glad you had a great time and enjoyed the beach. I couldn't agree more the value you get compared hotel is night and day. I'm so glad you felt at home. We look forward to your next visit to Myrtle Beach! - Bruce
LisaMarie...
Michigan City, Indiana
“Memorial Day weekend”
Reviewed June 2, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had a great stay. Location is great. Unit is as described. Clean. Great beach. Easy check in. Would stay again.

Jun 3, 2018
Lisa so glad you had a great time. We hope to see you again!
Nicole K
“Couldn't ask for more!”
Reviewed November 21, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We have been coming to Myrtle Beach and staying in this condo for the past few years, and you really could not ask for more. The beach view is amazing from the balcony, the pools and hot tub are clean and very well maintained. It even has a lazy river! The condo itself has a beautiful updated kitchen, comfy beds and lots of space. The location is perfect with tons of restaurants and shopping nearby. We will continue to stay here every year!

Nov 22, 2017
Nicole, Thanks so much for coming back again. I am so happy you had another great trip. We love hosting you.
amandahar...
Durham, North Carolina
“Everything you could need in a beach condo rental!”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of the condo is close by shopping and other main attractions. Everything you need for your family is in the condo! It is very well kept and clean! I have been a couple of times and have never been disappointed! Will definitely go back!

Nov 22, 2017
Amanda so glad you had a great time. We look forward to your next visit. Bruce
Charlotte...
Durham, North Carolina
“I wish I was there right now!”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the fourth time I've stayed at this condo and I love it. Clean, nice furnishings. Hot tub is the best. Owners are so accommodating, they only want the best for their guests. We didn't lack anything in any room. Condo is close to the main road and easy to locate.

Nov 22, 2017
Charlotte, I love your title. That is how I feel every time I leave! Thanks for staying with us year after year.
Bruce
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing