“Wonderful tour”

Carolina Waterman
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Carolina Waterman is a local nonprofit organization which organized for the purpose of offering free waterman programs to Horry County Residents. In order to help fund our mission we self generate funds by charging non-residents for one of a kind waterman experiences around Myrtle Beach. Whether you are looking for a calm and relaxing tour of our Waccamaw National Wildlife Refuge or interested in a gnarly day of learning how to surf in Myrtle Beach... The Carolina Waterman is the place for you. By supporting the Carolina Waterman you are supporting the growth of a healthy and responsible "waterman" community along the Grand Strand. This fall the Carolina Waterman will be launching a FREE local after school waterman program for a limited number of Horry County 9th Graders. Please follow the Carolina Waterman, share our stoke, and come out for an unforgettable experience!
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Wonderful tour”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Paddle boarding is something I always wanted to try so on this vacation I decided to go for it. This was a great experience. Trent was a great guide and very patient. Everyone was up on the first try and didn't fall off. This wasn't just paddle boarding but a nature tour as well. We had a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Carolina Paddle Company.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank M S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nature at its best!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I took our five boys - ages 11, 9, 9, 8 and 5. Trent was very patient, fun and an excellent teacher. The sights were beautiful and despite the raucous 5 boys will make - very peaceful on the river. We have been wondering about paddle boards and this trip convinced us to buy some. Our children have had the opportunity to do all the touristy things... This was by far their favorite of all time.

3 Thank Kittsfamily22
Westmoreland, Tennessee
“Paddle Boarding At Its Best”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My daughter wanted to do this so, Mom, decided to go with her. It was a very enjoyable experience. Our guild was very patient and gave us excellent instructions. Once we were up and going our guide was very knowledgeable about the the lake area we were at. He also knew about the local wildlife and would point out animals for viewing. I can't emphasize enough about the expertise he had which made our learning to paddle board go quickly and effortlessly. (No one in our group flipped.) I highly recommend Carolina Paddle Company!!!!

Visited May 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable, peaceful tour!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I went with Trent this past Monday morning on a tour and while it was just me, it was quite enjoyable! He was very knowledgeable about the local wildlife and foliage. Paddle-boarding is definitely his passion and it's always best (from my experience) to learn from someone who knows and loves his craft! Even though we didn't see as much wildlife as he'd hoped (My guess is only a few turtles wanted to get up early on a Monday, ha!), I still really enjoyed myself. Highly recommend it! Plus it's a great core stabilizing exercise!

1 Thank Katie M
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really enjoyable way to spend some time at Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Looking for something different during your stay at Myrtle Beach...would definitely recommend this outing if you enjoy nature! Our guide did a great job of introducing our group (ages 12 - 46) to paddle boarding and we were off in no time at all. Some beautiful wildlife (osprey, snakes, small alligators, blue heron, etc.) and a great way to spend a few hours as a family. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank scott4boys