“Legit”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate at this restaurant and absolutely loved it. If you are looking for the Myrtle Beach "Redneck Riviera" experience this is not it. The food is quality, the atmosphere is cute and quaint, and the owners know how to make some excellent Asian cuisine.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This place is very small and quaint. There are only 6 tables inside and a few tables outside. It's in the north myrtle beach area. The service was awesome and the servers were very happy and eager to please. The food came out quite quickly and was very good. It had a lot of flavor and wasn't too heavy. My group ordered the jabchae, yakisoba, and the stir fried vegetables with chicken. Every dish was very flavorful. The jabchae and the yakisoba were probably the most flavorful of the 3.
If you're in the area, go check it out. The food prices are very reasonable. Most entrees are under $10. Great value for this quality of food.

2  Thank Coty E
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My family and I found this restaurant on trip-advisor and were impressed by the reviews,and we were even more impressed when we were greeted with friendly service, reasonable prices, and great food. I would highly recommend this place!

2  Thank Fayte H
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had dinner for 2 at SoBaya last night on 5/15/14 and I have to say, the dinner was one of the best I've had in Myrtle Beach. I had the Bibimbap which seemed to be recommended on here in other revues. Everyone who raved about it sure was right! Great flavor on the beef, the right portion, and to top it off... The chili paste that I lightly mixed in with the dish, gave it a little kick! It's also served in a hot stone bowl which keeps everything hot while eating it. The Bibimbap was 12.5, which was the MOST expensive thing on the menu! Bottom line, one of the better meals you'll have in Myrtle Beach at a fraction of the cost. Dinner for 2 came to 22 dollars(with ordering the most expensive dish on the menu) plus tax and tip. We walked out of there for just under 30 dollars for EVERYTHING. Make sure you have reservations when dining there. There are only 6 tables inside holding 20 seats total. If it's a nice day, there are an additional 5 tables outside holding 18 more.

3  Thank Ryan C
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I dined here the other day because of the fantastic tripadvisor reviews. Number one in myrtle beach I was expecting more than what I got. The service was OK but the restaurant is extremely small and the tables are cramped. The food was a little flavorless and the water tasted like pure chemicals I should have ordered the bottled water I suppose. Wasn't bad, just not as great as I was expecting.

5  Thank mia w