“So-so food in a tiny environment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dirty Don's Oyster Bar & Grill Barefoot
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Neighborhood Barefoot Resort.Waterfront dining, seafood, steaks, burgers and much much more!DescriptionDirty Don’s Oyster Bar & Grill now has a new location inside Barefoot Resort in North Myrtle Beach. Our “Key West” style restaurant features everything from fresh oysters on the half shell and nearly famous hot wings to mouth-watering burgers and perfectly grilled steaks. Try our famous “Dirty Don’s Dunkin’ Pot”, a generous pot full of steamed shellfish topped with corn on the cob, hot sausages an...d served with garlic bread. We offer a huge assortment of sandwiches including our char-grilled burgers, Carolina BBQ and our own “Dirty Don Dog”. Both indoor and outdoor dining are available. Along with a great meal, be sure to order one of our specialty pitchers: “Long Island Tea”, “Sex on the Beach”, or “Killer Kool Aid”. Happy Hour is Monday - Friday 4pm till 6pm featuring $.50 shrimp, oysters, wings along with many reduced drink prices. Whether you are a local or a visitor, Dirty Don’s is a must! Come on by and join us for a great meal, lots of fun & your favorite beer, wine or cocktail. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
“So-so food in a tiny environment”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Prices were fine, but the place is so tiny! There were a total of maybe 10 tables with a bar inside with four tables outside (it was raining when we went). I even saw a party of seven get turned away because there was absolutely nowhere for them to sit. Service was decent, food was all right, nothing to really rave about there. It just felt too cramped for my taste.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank rreed827

Edgefield, South Carolina
“Seafood restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was too noisy of a place. We could not talk to each other. The food was disappointing. Seem like it was a place for people to go and drink and listen to loud karaoke music. The only positive thing we experienced was a polite waiter who tried to make us welcomed.

Visited August 2013
Stafford, Virginia
“love it”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Everry thing I ordered was how I expected. I will be back the food was great the service was okay but I loved all of my seafood

• Visited August 2013
Holden Beach, North Carolina
“Food old”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Service terrible, waited for someone to ask if I wanted more beer for 25 minutes. Finally flagged down a staff member who went to look for waitress. Food worst I have ever had, burger burned so bad was hard as a rock, ordered med. Waitress never checked to see if food was ok, so it could be re-fired, fries tasted like old dirty grease. Needless to say did not eat meal. I was dinning with a friend who said his cole slaw tasted spoiled, he asked the girl to taste it she made a face and walked away. Touristy place, maybe figure they wont see the folks again. Terrible, terrible much nicer places on the water in the area. 1st and last time I go to Dirty Don's cause that is what it was, terrible, terrible

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Unenjoyable”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We've eaten twice now at Dirty Don's; each was equally bad. I ordered a baked potato and when I unwrapped it, it was not only barely tepid, it was raw. I took it back - carrying it in my hand, not in any sort of wrapper - and got them to cook it. I assume it was microwaved, because it wasn't really baked with a crispy crust and it did not take them long to cook it. My husband had fish and chips, and the rest of our party had varying things, all of them nondescript. The music was too loud from the stereo and conflicted with the band they had playing outside - why not turn the music off outside, instead of having the poor band fight have to barely be heard? We sat outside on the large patio, which faces the Intercoastal Waterway. The patio was the nicest part of the visit.

• Visited July 2013