“Breakfast bar is phenomenal”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Admiral's Room Restaurant
Ranked #199 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We always take a morning of our vacation and make sure we get the breakfast bar. It is delicious and money well spent. The view isn't so bad either. ;)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the delicious breakfast buffet and full service and view of the ocean. Large variety of buffet items that were warm and kept stocked even near closing time.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was acceptable, although nothing special. We had the burgers/sandwiches and salad. The bar made a nice Manhattan though.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Admiral's Room is a buffet that service breakfast. You can make fresh waffles, have great biscuits and gravy or lighten it up with fresh fruit.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food here was very good. I do not know if we were just there at a really busy time but I almost missed my flight because it took so long for the waitress to take our order and to get my breakfast. I had the veggie omlet with rye bread and it was out standing. I would try eating here again.