“A Must Visit In Myrtle Beach”

Coastal Wine Boutique and Lounge
Ranked #316 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Holland, Ohio
“A Must Visit In Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I stumbled upon the Coastal Wine Boutique while exploring Ocean Blvd. earlier this week as we vacationed from Ohio and it ended up being our favorite evening watering hole. Halik was an amazing host and made us feel right at home in what can only be described as a very cool and unique atmosphere that included tranquilizing music, an incredible selection of wine (along with beer and a full bar) and hookah. After sampling a couple of wines, we fell in love with the Myrtle Beach Blueberry Wine. In fact, we bought two bottles the night before we left for home. The Coastal Wine Boutique has cozy, comfortable seating both indoors and outdoors and is a much-needed alternative to the national chains, sports and beach bars and teen dance clubs that dominate the area. If Halik had a place like this in Toledo I would definitelty be a regular! It is a must visit in Myrtle Beach!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Andy R
CoastalWineBoutique, Owner at Coastal Wine Boutique and Lounge, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you very much for your review It means a lot to us that you enjoyed your visit here at Coastal Wine Boutique. It was our pleasure to get to know such a wonderful couple also serve you both. Thank you for your patronage and generosity.
We will be looking out for you on your next visit to the beach!

Haik Khachatryan
Coastal Wine Boutique and Tasting Room
Owner/COO

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The perfect place!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I come here all the time! I eat here all the time, very fresh and healthy food. Best hummus in town. Awesome wine select. A vast wine selection, best of the Grand Strand for a reason. Haik is the man, very knowledgeable of all of his products. Must check out if your in town!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CharlesLivingston86
Louisville, Colorado
“Great european style wine bar”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I visited both locations of this wine shop this week while at Myrtle Beach.They have a great wine tasting of unique european wines and good assortment of tapas.Service was very attentive and personal-Haik and his mother Ana-at the Hammock shops location-definitely know wine and we learned alot.Also bought a few bottles to take home-ask to try Ana's special pomegranate wine.Will definitely be back next time in Myrtle Beach-Check this place out!

Visited March 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé found this place while walking to the beach from our hotel and it had to be a blessing. Definitely the best place to drink wine, smoke hookah, and relax. Music was so soothing, I felt like I was at a spa. The atmosphere is phenomenal. This is a MUST when visiting or even living at the beach. Thank you Haik!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A truly enjoyable experience”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Came by here with my girlfriend one day after hearing so many things. I love wine, cheese, and hookah, and this place hit the trifecta! Really good Cheese plates that have a strawberry preserve to die for, an endless variety of wine ranging from European, to Australian, South American, South African, etc... and the the coup de grace, a really good hookah. I lived in Egypt for awhile, where I first got turned on to hookah, and since coming back have been unsuccessful in finding a place that makes a 'proper hookah', until I came to this place. They use organic coal, and not the self igniting kind, an array of shisha flavors, and it smokes perfectly. Although it can't compare to what I got in Egypt, it's definitely the closest i've been able to find.
The cheese plate was larger than expected and very good. I recommend the Soul Mate Plate, huge variety, good price.
The wine I can't stress enough is just awesome, although they do have a full liquor and beer menu too, I'm a wino, and they aren't short for selections.
The bartender was awesome, really attentive, fun to talk to, and extremely knowledgable about the wines we were drinking. My girlfriend is a hard person to please and she also loved it here!
Would suggest this place to anyone traveling to Myrtle Beach.

• Visited October 2013