“Superb vegan options!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Loved the vegan breakfast, as did my non vegan companions. All entrees are healthy, many are vegan, but they were DELICIOUS. Tofu scramble, "fakin" bacon, home fries and toast with vegan, animal friendly butter- YUM! We also had an organic carrot/kale/beet juice, and a vegan muffin and scone, plus some other miscellaneous delish foods.

Bay Naturals is mostly a store, however, there is a small "cafe" in the back. Go if you like healthy food that tastes good.

4  Thank sds

Reviewed November 15, 2013

When looking for healthy breakfast you can also enjoy good taste. Spinach quiche with coffee wakes and feeds the soul.

10  Thank leewardatmyr
Reviewed November 5, 2013

For a small shop, they have have most of the items I want. From vitamins, drinks to a freshly
prepared meas. I try to stop by when I am in the area - best while foods selections in the area.

10  Thank Jmhackm
Reviewed October 28, 2013

For a natural foods restaurant, I was quite surprised to have stale tea. It cost $2.25, plus tax,so $2.50, with free refills. I do not mind spending that, but not for day old tea! I took it back, and asked when it was made, "Yesterday." The other two teas offered had also been made a day before. "We don't make it every day." What a surprise for a place emphasizing freshness!
The 3 of us had very good food, however, although 1 of us was quite surprised how small the serving was. So, I would go back, yes, but I would ask when the tea was made, and how large the portions are. The water really tasted great!
It seems to be a very nice store.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

In Myrtle Beach, the land of deep fried everything, chicken wings, ribs, etc, Bay Naturals is a great vegan and vegetarian option. Don't waste time reading my review, JUST GO!!!!

13  Thank WicketSC