“Great Vegan and Vegaterian Option ”

Bay Naturals Healthy Market and Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 47 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

In Myrtle Beach, the land of deep fried everything, chicken wings, ribs, etc, Bay Naturals is a great vegan and vegetarian option. Don't waste time reading my review, JUST GO!!!!

13  Thank WicketSC
There are newer reviews for Bay Naturals Healthy Market and Kitchen

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

A hidden gem in a small strip mall. Healthy food that is really very tasty. Highly recommend for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Party of two can eat for $20 to $25. Fresh soup made daily.

9  Thank Dan H
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were looking for a natural foods store where we could pick up some groceries during our recent vacation in Myrtle Beach when we came upon Bay Naturals and found that not only was it a natural foods grocery store, but that it also had a cafe that served many vegan dishes.

My wife and son went there the first night to pick up some groceries and came back raving about how wonderful the cafe was, so I decided to join them the next day with a healthy curiousity, not having huge expectations.

I was blown away! First by the vegan breakfast burrito! Then by the spinach quesadillas! Then by a wonderful salad!

We actually ended up there for a meal every day we were in Myrtle Beach!

I would be happy dining there every day during our next visit to Myrtle Beach, also!

I am looking forward to my next visit to Bay Naturals!

10  Thank maverickflyer
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This is so awesome for vegans and vegetarians too. I live eating on the patio. The specials are always amazing. I love the vegan gluten free carrot cake. Always worth the trip from surfside beach. Wish they'd open a spot in Lancaster p a

10  Thank sharonhick
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food is great! We had the fakin' bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich and it was great! The vegan chicken burger is great too! We also love the hummus. They have a nice outdoor patio to eat at. If you go around lunch time it tends to get very busy with locals, but overall the place is great!

11  Thank S J