“Burrito Bar Satisfies”
Review of Farlo's Burrito Bar - CLOSED

Farlo's Burrito Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fresh everyday and prepared while you watch, Farlo's is a must visit while in Myrtle Beach. We are one of a kind with full bar and beautiful view while dining inside or outside in our large outdoor cafe. Look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were told about this little joint down in the center of Myrtle Beach by a kayak instructor in North Myrtle. Well, what a great find. Fresh, big and tasty you cant go wrong with the food here.
Not to mention the friendly personnel we encountered. My burrito was big enough to last for lunch and dinner.
Great stuff!

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We had burritos n chips was delicous. The beef was great!. Very clean! Owners and staff were so nice. A must try

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I don't know if my fellow reviewers are drunk or what? I stopped in with my wife to try them out. What a disappointment. The food was subpar, several items were missing from their selection area where they put together what you order, and I wasn't impressed a bit. I have had lots of Mexican and this place was a big DISAPPOINTMENT! In addition, the prices were not that good ($25 for two taco salads and two sodas). Also, watch yourself, they are in a seedy part of town.

1  Thank MannyGL
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We are locals and stopped late night after a swim meet and had a great meal. Everything was fresh and yummy. The chicken and steak had great flavor and was cooked perfect.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This restaurant is located in a strip of stores along a busy main street. You have to circle the block to find a parking space, but DO IT! This place is amazing. The freshest burrito I have had in a very long time. Farlo's doesn't have freezers in its restaurant and everything is made fresh and fresh to order. You have to wait a few minutes for them to go into the back and prepare the meat of your choice for your entree, but its well worth it. Not rubbery or stale. The freshest salsa, queso, and pico to go into your dish. Fresh chips and salsa as well. Great attentive service and the food was flavored amazingly. So go into this small off the path place and enjoy a great plate of Mexican food!