“Great food and great service”
Review of Vintage Twelve

Vintage Twelve
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage Twelve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #487 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kings Rd
Description: One of Myrtle Beach's few Oceanfront Restaurants. Offering upscale dining with spectacular oceanfront views. Truly a hidden gem offering local ingredients with nightly specials.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here on our last night of vacation to Myrtle Beach. The menu is fairly small but everything we ate and drank was really delicious. I was very excited to see a menu that did not exclusively specialize in fried seafood since you find a lot of that in the area. I had the crab cakes and the catch of the day and then their specialty chocolate pecan pie for desert. My boyfriend and I both enjoyed a peach bourbon cocktail with our meal and they were exceptional as well. The restaurant overlooks the beach and the views of the water during sunset provided a really nice ambiance. This was a great dinner to end our trip.

• Visited September 2013

“Over priced and terrible food!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate at Vintage Twelve in August and were VERY disappointed. We did not have a reservation and were told they could Squeeze us in. Nice, because there were only 2 other tables. The service was slow and the food was terrible! Very small portions! One person at our table had a filet- ordered medium. It was so over done that she could not cut it. Totally burnt! I highly doubt it was even an 8oz filet. It was the size of a silver dollar about 1/2 inch thick. Very disappointed. As a homeowner at Kingston, we would have returned frequently, but the food was terrible and the service was poor and unwelcoming. Save your money!

• Visited August 2013
Sdayton, Manager at Vintage Twelve, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I am sorry to hear your experience at Vintage Twelve was so disappointing. We pride ourselves on offering fresh local products including our select meats. Chef Caitlin has received rave reviews for her cuisine and hand selects all of her ingredients. I will not give any excuses for poor service but, would love to have another opportunity to show you what Vintage Twelve is all about. I have no way of contacting you so please call me at 843-497-4520 so we can make this right for you!
Please, I want you to be our guest.

Joe’l Sanfilippo
Director of Restaurants
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at the hotel over Labor day weekend and ate there on Saturday night. Sandra was awesome!!!! Wonderful wine knowledge, excellent server and down right fabulous lady!!!! We enjoyed our meal so much, we ate there again on Sunday night and asked for Sandra again! The presentation of the food was wonderfu;! The special Saturday was Bass and Sunday was Porgy!!!!! I could have ordered a second entree had I not been full, because it was so delicious!!! This place is on point and a hidden gem. I suggest anyone who has the opportunity to dine there, DO IT! You wont be disappointed! Great wine list, excelent menu options, and fantastic food and service!

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not great”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Liked: service was good, everyone was nice

disliked: over priced, food not great, felt like we were there forever, actually 2 1/2 hrs, seemed due to lack of waiters

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Casual elegance, good quality food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We dined here while staying at the Hilton a few properties down. This was the only dining experience we truely enjoyed during our stay.

• Visited August 2013