“Great Value”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great Value”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This course is a great value. They have very reasonable prices compared to all other courses in MB. The prices even include tax. The course is old but still in good shape. We will definitely do it again.

Visited July 2014

Martinsburg, West Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice mini golf”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This mini golf has two different courses, one jungle and one lagoon. Our group split up between the two. I was on the lagoon side with my daughter. It was very nice and had some unique greens, including the big hill. This is probably my favorite mini golf course that I have been to.

Visited July 2014
Sardis, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Our Favorite!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all!! Not just a bunch of fluff that you see from the road but actually a great putt putt!!

Keyser, West Virginia, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My favorite mini golf course”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this course. It's challenging and fun for kids and adults. In my opinion it's the best mini golf course in Myrtle Beach! Love the big hill!

iadoreprince
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Been here many many times not sure if we will be back”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stay at a near by location so we always make it a point to visit Jungle Lagoon. Not sure if we will be back. We have never had a problem before but this time we walked up my husband , myself and our three children. It's our last night of vacation and we are ready to enjoy ourselves. They tell us there can only be one "walker" per group. So basically they wanted either my husband or myself to pay to golf. We did not want to golf. My husband was keeping score and I was going to take pictures. We are returning guests who visit year after year for the last 7+ years and have never ran into this problem. All week long we mini golfed up and down the strip and did not have any problem until we got to Jungle Lagoon, I wanted four weeks before decided to write this review because I had emailed Jungle Lagoon hoping they would email me back. I did not get a response.

Visited June 2014