“What's the cost for a little fun!?@!?@”
Review of Jungle Lagoon

Jungle Lagoon
Ranked #9 of 60 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was very pleased with the actual course at this mini golf attraction. They seem to be a dime a dozen throughout Myrtle Beach, but my two year old chose this particular one due to the life like jungle animals.
This was her first time as a putt putter and we all enjoyed seeing her deal with how she'd tackle each hole along the well laid out course. I really enjoyed myself, but as for the older crowd in our party, they were not happy with all the stairs and climbing that were required to successfully complete the 18 hole course. My mom and her friend found it to be somewhat strenuous, but they too enjoyed themselves.
As for the cost, I found it to be pricey to simply use one putter and one ball, but in this day and age I guess it's the nature of the beast. Overall, I found it to be a delightful course and I had a lot of fun seeing my daughter explore something new and exciting.

2  Thank Tiffany W
"take pictures"
in 4 reviews
"two courses"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"great family fun"
"grand strand"
"par"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had a blast on what I will say was the BEST most well maintained established Miniature Golf Course. The people were wonderful. There were also lots of places to sit if you needed, well lighted for evening play and a good challenge! Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Elizabeth N
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my girlfriend we had a fun time we had a coupon for 1.50 off per person so we went ahead and bought the all day passes which aren't really all day just until six. Not a bad price though. They have two 18 hole courses. The course looked like it was in pretty good repair, the staff was friendly and overall it was a fun time

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I loved the jungle and lagoon themes. Pretty flowers and trees. We went early so it wasn't very crowded. Very close to our hotel and on a main street. The only improvements I would make would be to clean out the water. There was quite a bit of moss. The other thing I would like to see would be some new paint in some areas. There are several stairs. Might be a little hard for older people or very young kids. But my daughter and I loved it. Not a bad price either by the way.

1  Thank Lois H