“My boys had a blast!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My boys had a blast!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Even though it was a 2.5 MINUTE ride... my boys - age 7 & 6 really enjoyed it!! My oldest got to ride up front and take pictures and they gave us our own photo of them in front of the helicopter they flew in before their flight.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Nice ride in the air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took my son for a 8 mile helicopter ride. It was so much fun and we will be going back for another longer ride this week.

The rides offered range from two miles for $20 to 54 miles for $180. They charge $12 for a photograph and extra for on board video. But you can decline if you are not interested. We did not make reservation and simply walked in and booked a tour. It took less than five minutes before we were sent to our helicopter.

We wore headsets for communication with the pilot during the trip. Our pilot Adam was very pleasant. All the other staff were polite and friendly.

It was the first helicopter ride for both me and my son. The ride was so smooth that before we knew it we were all the way up in the sky. The Sky Wheel on the boardwalk looked like a small toy, so was everything else. We had absolutely gorgeous view of the ocean and the coast. The only thing I can complain is the ride was way too short.

Asheboro, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Helicopter Ride"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I took my fiance, sister & neice for a helicopter ride for $20. I was a quick ride, but they still enjoyed the flight, because they had never been on a helicopter. The pilot was new to the area and was nice & courteous. We all had on headsets and communicated with the pilot thru out the flight. It was a nice experience

spartanburg
“Flying High”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved everything about this experience. The guy at the corner was helpful. The pilot was professional

Easley, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Being my first time up in a Helicopter was AMAZING!! We wanted to go over the ocean so we did have to pay a bit extra.. worth it in the long run to see the expression and excitement in my 5 year old eyes!! Would recommend if you have some leisurely time while at the beach!

Visited April 2013