“Great Helicopter Ride"”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Helicopter Ride"”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I took my fiance, sister & neice for a helicopter ride for $20. I was a quick ride, but they still enjoyed the flight, because they had never been on a helicopter. The pilot was new to the area and was nice & courteous. We all had on headsets and communicated with the pilot thru out the flight. It was a nice experience

Visited June 2013

spartanburg
“Flying High”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved everything about this experience. The guy at the corner was helpful. The pilot was professional

Visited June 2013
Easley, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Being my first time up in a Helicopter was AMAZING!! We wanted to go over the ocean so we did have to pay a bit extra.. worth it in the long run to see the expression and excitement in my 5 year old eyes!! Would recommend if you have some leisurely time while at the beach!

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Most excellent time!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

For someone who was reluctant to take a helicopter ride, this turned out to be a great experience. From the staff at the desk, to those who took us out to the helipad, and our pilot, it was First Class the whole time. My wife enjoyed her birthday ride very much. Our pilot, Riley, was very knowledgable and a good pilot. There are numerous trips you can choose from and it is very clear, both on the website and in person when they explain them, what you get for your money. We were going to do the Pine Lakes tour but decided to go for the Grande Dunes tour, and it was well worth the upgrade. The ride was comfortable and even being a tall man, I was just fine in the helicopter behind the pilot. I highly recommend this company for their customer service and for the fact that you will have a good time and get a different perspective of the Myrtle Beach area from above.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Helicopter Adventures”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Likes: Employee went out of her way to get me onto a flight-they can't fly solo travelers (weight balance issue). The actual tour was great, I have a lot of good pictures.

Dislike: Helicopter was smaller than I anticipated, so it was a little scary taking off!

Visited May 2013